A duck is a duck is a duck...or is it??

Not judging, just asking a question. If there are any women out there who have dated men I have a couple questions.

*If they left their wife for you, did it ever cross your mind that he could do the same to you?
*Did you ever feel guilty?
*If it happened/happens to you...would you be mad at the woman that steals him away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I would never date a man who cheated and left his wife for me because he would probably do it to me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You have to be stupid to think a married man that cheats wont cheat on you if you're the other woman
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If she can steal him away then he wasn't worth having in the first place.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I've never dated a married man. So I have never pondered those questions.

If I did.. I don't think I would ponder them. Each relationship is different. The way we interact with different partners is different. No 2 situations are the same, and person responds/reacts to each situation differently. So. Taking those things into account, IF I ever were in such a situation, I still do not think (note the word "think" because I do not "know") I would ponder those questions.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I know quite a few people who have cheated on their former spouses with their current spouses. I've actually always wondered if they would cheat again.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• There are three people responsible for that type of situation. How it ends depends on how hard someone works at it.
    Anonymous

• Picture me being the other women neva eva..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2011