Has any of you ladies had a LO with stomach problems??

If so what did you do to help??
My son has really bad gas and he spits up a lot no matter how much I burp him.
I have tried the gas relief drops and that didnt work and we switched him from Similac Advance to Similac Sensitive and that did nothing, and now we are trying Enfamil Sensitive Soy based. But I dont know what else to do if that doesnt work so if any of you guys have some ideas or advice or anything please feel free to give it to me.

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 7:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i liked to use gripe water instead of the gas drops. it sounds like he has gerd (my first son had that). you could keep trying different formulas, but talk to your dr. about it because sometimes they need to be put on medication in addition to the special formula. gl though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Talk to his doc, rule out acid reflux and like previous poster said, gerd. I'm sure it could be a number of different things. Good luck! I have to deal with constipation problems in my youngest so I definitely understand your frustration in wanting your little one to be in the best of health.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• do they still make enfamil lactofree because that was good for mine
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 8:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Breast milk is gentler on the system and may help. Donor milk or relactation are both good options.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oliver did that for his first few weeks. Hospital tried him on 3 or 4 different Similacs before he left. We ended up keeping him on Similac Soy Sensitive. I have a hard time finding this kind in stores. Brad and Sam were on Enfamil and didn't have a problem w/ them. Talk to the Doc before you switch.Good Luck!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011