Monday plans/goals ?

what's on your must accomplish list tomorrow?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 7:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Declutter in the bedroom, sort through 3 boxes, grocery shopping, and general clean up/straighten

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• To clean more. I have been cleaning all weekend. I need to exercise. And I need to eat better. I have been eating junk all weekend. My stomach is feeling it now.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 7:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• go to an inter view for a medical assistant position that I am really hoping to get.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Clean all the bedrooms and bathroom while the boys are at school. Try to find someones couch to hang out on and watch the PLL premier at 8.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have to run to my grannys ( she is 85 and has bone cancer and just got dia with 2 slight hip fractures... and pretty much bed ridden right now) clean a bit,take my daughter to school and get gas....
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Clean the house, do tonights supper dishes, do laundry, take kids to/from school, think of something to fix for supper and maybe run to the grocery store, and work 8 hrs.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Bank deposit, put away the train set, start going through the business receipts and getting our taxes ready for the accountant, and all of us have class tomorrow night.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Thoroughly cleaning two of my three fish tanks. One has weird algae/mold growing in it thanks to the LED lighting the tanks came with and the other one has an explosion of sails that I need to pull out they are beginning to get caught in my filter and then set my third tank up so I can get ready for the guppies I plan on breeding. In between then I need to do the laundry and vacuum. :D
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Rotate the tires
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 8:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Work, gym, dinner, laundry.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2011