for those of you who've never seen or touched snow......

are you OK w/ it or do you feel you're missing out in some way?

Just curious... writing from Northern Minnesota where it's presently 6 DEGREES BELOW ZERO at 6:59pm and will be 15 DEGREES BELOW ZERO before I goto bed later. And so much snow I'll be lucky to get mail tomorrow at all.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Travel

• Damn, I so don't miss that. I moved away from the snow in 2005. Stay warm!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• lol, I am North of you so I hear you. Last week was brutal. Hope you are staying warm. As bad as it is at times, I think I would miss it if I were somewhere else.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'm in MN as well and I'm loving it lol, but I enjoy snow and cold. I'm odd like that
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have been where there is snow (visiting) and I can say it is fun for a few days but after that it gets kind of boring (Sorry :( . I really like where we live, it gets pretty cold but no snow here.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• it snows in places where I live, and can visit it and go home after playing in it. I visited MN one year during a cold season like that, it was nice to visit, but don't think I want to live in it every year. It would get too boring to be inside all day or be too cold sweeping the snow from the driveway.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 1:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I am from Louisiana and my kids have only seen snow once :-( Me twice~
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2011