Does any one know if Airborne is o.k for breastfeeding?

Asked by michelle146 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All it is, is vitamins so its safe for breast feeding. It would say other wise on the bottle if you shouldn't take it while pregnancy or breast feeding

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I googled it and it seems that the usual answer is no, that it shouldn't be taken while breastfeeding. I'm sure the vitamins are safe, but there are a lot of herbs in there that might not be.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I took it, and nothing bad happened, but that doesn't mean much. The doctor did suggest it, though, if that makes any difference. I wouldn't suggest the PM version, though. That stuff knocked me out!

Answer by mrskrisher at 8:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• All I found is consult a doctor before taking it. I haven't seen any where, where it says its unsafe

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I would save your money and eat an orange.

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It was on my list of safe medications/supplements that I got from my Dr. for while I was pregnant but I don't know if it makes a difference for breastfeeding.

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• 100% safe. Just vitamins.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011