Did you ever name your cars?

I named my first one Curby. I had the habit of hitting curbs. hat was the only one I named. What were th names of your cars?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I never named my first car. My sister gave me her old car and had named it Sassy, so that is what I call it.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• well my mom always named her cars (always girl names....boys cannot be cars apparently). i only named my first car. it was a pontiac grand am and would just stall anywhere and leave you stranded. i did not name it a nice name!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have named all my cars.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• We have a bad habit of naming all our cars. The first few were Bessie. My husband got an oldsmobile one year from the year of his birth. He named it Daisy. Our previous car was an explorer. We were very original there and named it Dora. The current vehicle is Baby, also known as the clown car. It's alittle chevy cavalier and packing 5 adults in it can be quite interesting sometimes.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My first car name was pichy, no reason why just pichy!, over the years I named a few others then I stopped doing it.

Answer by older at 8:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Richard is my truck now. =) Alice was the one before him. I don't remember the ones I had with my ex, but they both had names.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 8:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Always. My first was Pumpkin. Second was named Sven Saabib (he was a Saab), my third was Pansy, my current car is Pearl.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• We had a Cougar named Murray. Its like Madonna's pet cougar in Who's That Girl

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• ummm no lol
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 8:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have never named a car. LOL
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2011