Disney world VS. land

I am not thrilled about the possibility of going (since I'll be traveling w/ oxygen and leaving it at the hotel AND lugging it thru a theme park are both crappy options) but we're trying to plan something amazing for April when my husband gets a bonus. ... Is there any kind of comparison chart of the main differences, pluses and minuses of Cali VS Fl?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Travel

• I am from Florida so I am a bit biased, but I have been to both and Florida is much , much better than the one in California. I think that Disney world is much bigger than the one in California for starters

Answer by older at 8:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Im thinking that since you have to carry oxygen with you, they will most likely provide you with a wheelchair if you ask for one. Now before you say no, the good part of that is, you can get to the front of any line without waiting. You can get into restaurants without waiting. My niece got hurt at Disneyland and they provided her with a wheelchair for the duration of her visit. Disney World is a whole lot bigger then Disneyland. Also depends on what time of the year you go, I grew up by Disneyland and I know the park inside and out. If its during peak season, its crazy crowded in there. Good luck whichever you decide to visit
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If you are thinking about going without your oxygen you should consider whether your breathing is better in humid or dryer climates. The kids are going to have fun no matter where you take them but it might make a huge difference for your comfort.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I've been to both. Disney WORLD is waaaaaaaaaaaay better. Fewer people, shorter lines, and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more to do (World has 4 parks, Land has only 2)
    Anonymous

• Here's a great resource:
    http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=HomePage
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 11:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2011