soo anyone else experience something like this?

This past week has been really weird for me. I've been really tired...but I'm kinda blaming it on going to bed late. But I will sleep until noon if i can! And that's so not like me. I always think about sleeping. Also, I've been really crampy on and off. I had a lot of discharge and its wet feeling. Other days its just a lot of it. Last Wednesday, I wiped and had a small string of blood and I wiped again and it was a small glob of pink. I didn't think it was ovulation because it was like day 20 of my cycle. So I couldn't have been ovulating. It was one week before I am supposed to start. My breasts are actually a little sore and it doesnt feel like a pms sore. Tonight, I had a big plate of spagetti and normally that fills me up for the rest of the night....I was still hungry! So I ate something else and I was still hungry! Omg...this is insane lol. I know I have cravings and eat a lil more than normal when I'm bout to start but this is weird.
Anyone experience this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes....like a week or so before my period.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I agree with princess. Its normal to show blood before your period whether you are ovulating or not. And fatigue is normal too. Even if its not normal for you. Hunger is not usually a symptom that soon (in pregnancy) so youre prob fine. But ANYTHING is poss so if you are TTC then good luck and just wait!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My symptom for early pregnancy were sore breasts, darkened areolas, tired all the times, I did have implantation bleeding with my 3rd pregnancy which it looked exactly as you described, and I was hungry all the time, dizzy, awesome sense of smell. Take a test if you miss your period! Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011