Would you ever go back to your ex if so why and if not how would you handle the situation

What would you do if your ex want to come back into your life after he has been doing doggish things

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• If he wanted back in my life I would tell him to go take a hike to hell and stay there. All my ex's are ex's for a reason.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I Have plenty of ex's who to this day try to get me back but I'm happy with the man I'm with now and even if I was single I would have to decline because there are reasons it didn't work the first time. If he did bad things and hurt you just tell him to keep it moving you will find a man 10 times better than him.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 8:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Never in a million years would I take dumbass back. He broke my heart and messed with it for a long time. He is my ex for a reason and I'm not going back down that road. I think with any ex its not a good idea to get involved again.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'd laugh at him and walk away. NO WAY!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• what michelle said...
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• what is going to stop him from doing doggish things in the future? If there are children involved letting him back in only to have him leave or you leave later only makes the situation harder on them. If it were me, I would spare myself and my children anymore pain.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If my EX was doing "Doggish things" then no he wouldn't be coming back into my life. If that were the case that I was considering it. Due to the fact that if he's not being a good guy now I would have no reason to believe he'd be one when we got back together. If my EX was a good guy before, after, and now then I would consider it. I believe they're ex's for a reason and so it would be very hard for me to give them a second go around. Even if we ended on good terms.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'd never take him back. It's not worth my sanity.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i would never take him back for nothing tell him clearly that he is out of my life and i dont want him in it
    thats why you are an EX and clearly tell him i will do anything to keep you way from me
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No, every time he asks to come back I tell him to remember why he left bc I have not changed so it would be the same as it was.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011