nicknames for your baby bump?

i was looking for a nickname for my baby to be, i was talking to my cousin and she tried to say pit bull but it came out as pibbles so i decided to nick name my baby bump pibbles, and when its born (idk if its a boy or girl yet i just got sick of saying it all the time) me and my boyfriend will buy a pit bull doll to go with the nick name lol

has anyone else named their baby bump? and had that nick name stick when it was born? (my boyfriend called his daughter ducky when she was in the womb now everyone calls her ducky)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i named my baby bump 'my big fat ass belly'....obviously we didn't call the babies that lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No, I am no naming my baby bump. Sounds pretty goofy to do that.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• LOL, princess!:)
    worriedmommy600

• it sounds goofy but i hate just calling it 'it'.....it makes me think of that creepy clown movie >.< lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• baby #1 a boy we called flipper for awhile, LOL.... then speedy (His heart-rates were always on the high/fast side)

baby #2 a girl was alien or freakshow 'cuz she did that thing a LOT where she'd kick so hard and so deep you could see elbows/knees poking at me. ew ew, I hated that so much!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't terribly painful, just gross to watch/feel
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I just called it my baby bump, which is what it was. When we found out if it was a girl or a boy..then we called the baby by the name we had/have chosen.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• princessbeth i just literally LMAO!!! but anyway i call mine sweet pea & idk if it will stick or not :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I can't remember what we nicknamed my first born before we chose a name for him. However, we nicknamed my daughter "Beanie". We don't call her that now, but even after we found out she was a girl I continued to call her "Beanie". With this child, which is a boy, we nicknamed him "Zeke". My parents were throwing out wild names to call the baby and mom suggested "Ezekiel". And the nickname "Zeke" just stuck, so we've been calling him that ever since. I find it hard to believe we'll stop calling him that even after we choose a name, because we've been calling him that since I found out I was pregnant.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i call mine my lady bump
    page101

Answer by page101 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• #1 was called bruiser.. and #2 we called thing 2.... and now we call both kids #1 and #2 or thing 1 and 2
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 8:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011