Has anyone felt there baby move at 14wks??

I have been feeling the baby alot the past few days. At 1st I thought like everyone say "oh it's just gas" but I know it's not, just wondering if anyone else felt there baby this early I have read that its possible. I just cant beleive how active she/he is!!

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, its possible I read the baby hiccups A LOT at about that time. I felt fluttering and it wasn't gas.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• YES, I sure did with my last two pregnancies! Even a bit earlier then 14 wks!
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 10:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Im 14 weeks now and i felt my baby move yesturday and i know it was the baby cause this is my 3rd. It was so exiting the baby moving is my favorite part of the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I did with my second. On and off, until now... not consistent. I am 19 weeks now.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Or i should say, I do with this one which is my second. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• This is my second and I started feeling him/her at about 10 weeks. It's progressively gotten more frequent and longer.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2008