If your husband cheated on you would you tell his family or keep it between the two of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd keep it between us. If it ends up in us separating, then it's on him to tell his family, not me.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I would keep in between us. If I told his family they would take his side and blame everything on me. What happens in a marriage should stay in a marriage. Not unless it gets to the point where you need outside help.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I told my x's family but they already knew. Not surprising. They probably fixed him up. The dogs

Answer by admckenzie at 8:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I was too embarassed and I didn't want others opinions from all over, had enough to think about and deal with on my own. Only told my mother, and she told my stepfather. My dad and stepmother - no, didn't want to influence their feelings since I intended on trying to work it out with DH, his father and mother - no, I was embarassed, and didn't want the drama I would have gotten with them. Didn't even tell my close friends, I was very embarassed.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'd tell my family, not his but I'm sure they'd find out while we were divorcing!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Only if we were getting a divorce (and if he cheated we would be)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i would leave his ass and explain it to both sides of the family for the brake up
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'd tell his mom. She's a crazy Hispanic lady who loves me so she'd probably beat his ass so I wouldn't have to.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• there would be no point
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If we couldnt get past it and it meant a divorce then I would tell his family. They would want to know why we were divorcing. According to our beliefs adultery is the only reason for divorce.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011