Blankets?

My son is 4 months old, i put a blanket on the floor and lay him on it, our carpet isnt that great. And he will pull the blanket over his face and play with it. I thought it was safe to put him on the floor but now i'm nervous and cant get things done as quick. What can i do? Thanks for answers!!!!!

DanielleStover1

Asked by DanielleStover1 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Put him in a bouncy seat instead. Only put him on the floor with anything when you are able to watch him. Try a swing too. That really helps when you need to get things done :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• How about one of those stationary type entertainers! I'm getting my girls those SOON! LOL
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 9:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• we use a pack-and-play (playpen) or bouncy chair when we really need to and babywearing when it is possible we use a moby wrap, mei tai, ring sling and pouch depending on what we are trying to do
    lesliebabl

Answer by lesliebabl at 10:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I let my daughter on the floor with her blanket she pulls it over her head its just a reciving blanket nothing heavy.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 11:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• jhonny jumper
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 5:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008