when your pregnant is it normal to get more horny than usual ? and is it safe to do it more than once a day if your pregnant ?

page101

Asked by page101 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• some have increase in sex drive, others have decrease. it's all hormonal based. sex is safe unless you have some sort of condition that makes your ob put you on restrictions.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be safe, as long as you aren't high risk and advised otherwise by your doctor.

if Its safe once why not more? And hormones can do all kinds of crazy things to women, so I'm sure a percentage get hornier. lol

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sex is 100% safe, as many times as you want, during a normal healthy pregnancy. Being hornier while pregnant varies depending on the woman.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I got really horny with the first one. Sex is safe.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It's perfectly fine unless you are told by the doctor not to. With both my pregnancies I had an increase sex drive at the beginning and the end. The middle it seemed to go away (and everyone says the second trimester is the best lol) Unfortunately now that it has come back at 35 weeks the doctor had put me on restriction a few months back so yeah not so nice now either. Just enjoy the enhanced drive while you can. Sex can be so much better while pregnant because of the increased sensitivity.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yes it very normal .. the second trimester is actually called the honeymoon stage! & it's safe to have sex :) so enjoy!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No it is normal and would be fine to do it as many time a day as you feel up to.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• in books and magazines that I have been reading it says it is!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 9:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• As far as I know it's normal. My sex drive goes up and down, some days I want it all day and sometimes I just want my SO to go away lol. It's safe as long as it's not painful! Have fun mama!!! lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2011