Your Moms

If you live close to your mom (parents), how often do you see them?

dharmagirl

Asked by dharmagirl at 8:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• It can be once or more a week or once a month. If I don't initiate it then I don't see my mother. she's very hands off. Oh and she lives 18 miles away, which in Montana means she lives next door practically lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My mom lives with us, so I see her pretty much 24/7. But, she raised me by herself, and I'm the person I am today because of her. She's my best friend, and it's my priveledge to be able to care for her in her later years.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I currently live a half hour away. We see each other often. A couple to a few times a week. I move 1000 miles away in a month, been there and done this before, it sucks. So I am happy I had the last year to be home.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• She lives 10 minutes away. I see her maybe 1 every 2 weeks. I don't care for her, she wasn't a mother to me growing up, she's more like a friend of the family to me
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My mom is in Florida and Im in NJ. I see her maybe twice a year. It really sucks. Wish I was closer to her :(
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• We live in the next town from my parents - maybe 15 minutes tops drive. I see them at least once a week. We live maybe 4 short blocks from my mil and sil and we see them or part of them daily.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 8:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• And Dad is in Cali so I only see him about 2 times a year if Im lucky. Again wish I was closer
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Everyday (she lives down the hall)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My parents live in a mother in law's apatment behind my house, so we see them everyday. I love that my boys are able to spend time with my parents everyday, it's good for the boys and good for my parents.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 8:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My mom lives just about 1/2 mile from me. She works different hours, so its not always possible to see each other. That said, we see each other at least 1-2x a week, if not more. It just depends on if she's working or not.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011