Help me Please. I need advice?!?!! adult content

Hey i need advice bad, I'm due for my period today and possibly tomorrow. My last period was Dec 2 or 3. I been cramping and it feels like period cramps. My nipples have been extremely sore and like if i brush up against them they hurt. Since i have been cramping it feels like i'm having wetness coming out but its nothing when i wipe. Sometimes i feel a little nauseous but not so much that i puke. I did a '' Am I late Calculator" and it said i was 2-3 days late. I plan on taking a test if my period doesn't cme in a few days or tomorrow. Can you tell me if you experienced this? I had sex around the 14th of Dec.. Please tell me wht u think.. Thank You!!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• how can you be 2 or 3 days late if you had your period on dec. 2 or 3rd? it wounds like you're going to have your period soon.....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You could be pregnant or your cycle just may be trying to change on you. I would take one or two more days then take a test. If it is negative then wait a week if still no period test again. Before I actually got pregnant I completley missed a period one mont but all test including the blood test came back negative. The next month I finally got my period but then the next month I was pregnant. Sometimes you can just skip a month, usually that means something could be wrong and it is best to see a doctor to determine what is going on. So try to relax and take a test.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• sore breasts and period like cramping was my symptoms! i thought for sure i was about to start my period, but it never came!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh yeah take a test. The period calculator normally calculate a 28 day cycle. Sounds like a possibility of pregnancy to me!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Take a test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Well my Breast have been sore for about 1-2 weeks now. I never miss a period, im usually very regular, i dn't know if this was heartburn but after i ate something spicy it made me feel a burn but not too bad, i dk but its been a month since i was spotting for my last period, so idk..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If your last period was just spotting I would take a test either tonight or in the morning. First morning urine contains the most HCG hormone.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me..take a test!!!!
    cathy806

Answer by cathy806 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• urine tests aren't always accurate i'd recommend asking your doc for a hcg blood test.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I had my period fully but when i wiped on the 2nd of Dec it was just a streak of blood but on the 3rd of Dec if came as normally.. but i have been cramping like im fixing to start and i feel like theres something coming out and when i use the bathroom its nothing, so idk does this sound like pregnancy to u? Thanks..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2011