Did or do you have a lot of....

discharge before your period? or could i be pregnant? My husband and I are trying without trying. Taking the pill but for the past two years he never cummed in me but lately we have been finishing. Now I am having a TON of discharge. Suppose to start in a week and a half.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're on the pill it might not be but wait a week or 10 days and take a test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If you are on the pill you aren't trying. The whole point of being on the pill is to allow you to have complete intercourse without getting pregnant.

You MIGHT be pregnant. I am and I have LOTS of discharge but it could just be something your body is doing.
    Anonymous

• If you and your hubby are finishing when you make love, it could be the remnants of his semen in you...how long have you had the discharge?
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It could be sperm... It can take a day or two for all of the sperm to come out and it can be confused with discharge.
    This article explains stages of cervical mucus, might be helpful!
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervical-mucus.html
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011