really?

Do you really have a energy spert right before having the baby or does it depend on the person? I think I have had 3 already and now im pooped and i have 10 days yet but i feel really close but so tired and thought i was close last night contractions 2 big hurtfull ones then nothing errr!!!!

josalin

Asked by josalin at 9:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think everyone is different. I never had energy bursts with my children right before I had them. I did my nesting at the beginning of all my pregnancies. But other people I know had energy burst and nested right before they went into labor.
    Hang in there your baby will come it is ready. The waiting game is the worst.
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think it just depends on the pregnancy and person. I am on my 4th and I have never been so tired in my life.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• im on my 6th
    josalin

Comment by josalin (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011