I do really have a question...

I am just kind of bored. Usually I get on here in the morning and through out the day, but I am kind of tired of just the whole order of my days. So I spent the morning doing chores, I went out to the grocery store, and ate out at a burger place.
It was nice to have someone serve me for a change! My family is deserving of my taking care of them, but a times I just get tired of the same old routine.
Anyone else feel this way? What do you do to break up the boredom of the same old thing?

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 9:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Honestly, I don't really do anything to break it up. Not much I can do. DH always takes the car so I'm stuck at home. People speed down our roads all the time so, I'm not comfortable walking anywhere around here. I mentioned getting a second car and he said it will be at least be a couple of years(if we really wanted to, we could get one when we get our taxes back). Even though he knows I'm depressed and being stuck at home is the main cause. So, I guess I'm feeling down with our home life(no family around here) and I'm feeling like DH doesn't care.
    emmiesmommy1113

Answer by emmiesmommy1113 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I know exactly what you are talking about. My days are the same just to have a me day would be nice.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yeah been there alot!!I bake every time i get depressed or just bored.And I bake all the time haha.But I give it away to customers ,neighbors ,friends.Its my therapy for boredom.I try new stuff all the time the main thing I think is just stay active.Save some time just for you...and do just what you want for a few hours.It works.TJMaxx also helps me :)
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I spend 50-60 hours a week away from my family so I really just don't have or am willing to give up anytime I do get with them. My daughter and I go to the salon everyother week for upkeep.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I know what you're talking about!! Sometimes I'll take myself to lunch, or just read for an hour. It's hard for me to get motivated to do anything when I get stuck in a rut. Most of my friends work during the day, so it's usually just my 3yo and I. Even going to the grocery store or Target gets me out of the house for an hour, it helps.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2011