springing surprise

okay so heres the deal. been talking to this one guy for a long time now and we are finally meeting up. i am so excited but, he tells me that i am going to have to meet his sister bc we are going to spend some time at his condo playing wii and watching movies. his sister lives with him. He goes on and tell me that she is going to do 20 questions. How will you handle this situation, how should i dress, but i was going to wear jeans and a translucent shirt that hangs off of my shoulder with flats but now with meeting her is that okay to wear? if it isnt what is? any other thoughts and comments. by the way i wanted to have a lied back evening it was my ideal to relax at his condo and have some fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to be yourself. Wear what you want to wear. Dont dress to impress (her that is)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If I were your mom Id say you were NUTS to meet a man for the very first time at HIS condo.
    A public place is THE only place to meet a "cyber man" and even then I would tell you to bring a friend.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 9:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• we knew each other in high school and meet each other on facebook.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

____________________

This means nothing. I got together with a grade school friend after my class hooked up on FB and he treated me like SHIT. He was the biggest asshole I have ever met and I told him from the beginning since we had history growing up, what I didn't want and such. Be careful. I was treated like some chick off the internet instead of someone he grew up with. A mutual public place is still best.

That being said, dress for yourself. Wear the top you like but wear a tank under it.
    Anonymous

• I think that's a perfect outfit! Causal but not too casual! Also, maybe bring a girl friend... Have fun.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011