Need Advice Please.

Hey well i have been having this metallic taste in my mouth and i dn't know whats causing it.. I also have been having sore nipples and today or tomorrow is my expected period.. I feel like theres something coming out but when i use the restroom theres nothing. I have been feeling sick but not so bad that i throw up. I'm moody and i have been emotional. Can you please help me? Did you experience this? Is it possible that im pregnant? When should I test? Thank You!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes like I told you on your other question you could be pregnant. You can test in a day or two. Just to make sure your period isn't just going to be late. A lot of women are regular in their cycles but sometimes they can change due to stress or being around other women for long periods of time or just because it wants to.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Thanks for your answer.. Im just worried.. but i kinda wanna b pregnant... just hope that it turns out how i want..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Good luck. And try not to stress it. You will get pregnant in time if it isn't now. Just spend the time waiting for it to happen by preparing yourself. Read books on pregnancy and start to take care of your health and get any and all dental work started now. Also take vitamins. You can start prenatal vitamins now to build up your folic acid.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Thanks.. Lately i have been VERY hungry even when i eat thn i feel like imma puke lol.. Getting Pregnant for is is very hard by far..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yeah it is. It took me a while to get pregnant with this one. But once I quit "trying" it happened. I did have an increased appetite starting in the first weeks of pregnancy both times, but i contribute that to my hypoglycemia.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yeah in November i was but December i gave up and hopefully it done the trick lol.. thank you for ur advice!!
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011