Please help me......I was living a fairy tale now im not!!!!!!!! adult content

Have you ever heard a song that makes you think back on a love with someone you were so in love with.Well i had a man whom i got a long with so much and we liked everything the other did and we had a full of things in common.He was so loving he was touchy feely always hold my hand and held me while we sleeped.HE looked at me with lust and love in his eyes and i loved every minute of it.It was wrong yes because i was with someone so was he.But we decided one night to go all the way and after we did he changed drastically and it hurt me so i left him and he told people he didn't want me to leave and that he wanted me well first off if he wanted me why would he of been talking to another girl when he was with me and then why would he have after we had sex changed drastically he was un thoughtful and said he was scared that i was going to get pregnant and that he didn't need that in his life right now because he already had a kid.He was mad at me and wouldn't really talk to me and left whenever i came around so i dropped it because after he said he wanted me and he wanted to take care of me......he started avoiding me after the whole sex thing.Then he after weeks of avoiding me wanted me back and was upset that i left well he was a jerk after the whole sex thing and i got scared.and i felt used now he is sleeping with some other woman should i move on do you think he was using me.......confused in illinois

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Many men like that leave after the sex. They are called predators. It happens to women all the time
    Anonymous

• move on. not sure if he used you but he is being honest with you in his actions by avoiding you. so he obviously doesn't want anything to do with you. should of had sex with him s soon or ever.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i mean shouldn't had had sex so soon.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• First of all, use birth control of some sort and protect yourself. I'm sorry you feel so bad, but its a good thing to find out what kind of a person he was before you had something permanent.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Um, were you both still with other people when that happened? If so, how can you get mad at him for talking to other women after it happened, when technically you were supposedly still in a relationship yourself? Unfair to all people in the situation if you ask me.
    Anonymous

• Hun, hate that this happened to you but sounds to me like he only wanted one thing if you want my opinion, and yeah if he is with someone else then let him go, it aint worth your time or energy!
    Ashtin04242007

Answer by Ashtin04242007 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Well, these are bad choices my dear. If you're both with other people but sleeping together on the side, then that's cheating no matter how he looked at you. At this point, cut your losses and be true to the one you're with. Forget this guys, sadly, he used you.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have been in a similar situation as you. It might be that he cares for you and now that you two have had sex, it can totally change the status of your friendship. Some men do not know how to react after something like this. Try maybe talking about what happen clearly with him and no one else at the moment. I understand how you are hurt, I flt the same way. Hope all goes well for you.
    Mrs.Kika

Answer by Mrs.Kika at 2:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Why are you 'with' someone if you are just going to be deceitful by screwing around behind their back? Did you ever stop to think how that guy would feel? IMO this loser used you and you deserved it!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It sounds like he was pretending to be someone he wasn't so he could sleep with you. Move on and forget him.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2011