Gift Ideas for a 12 year old girl

Okay so i am buying for a stranger i have never even met. She turns 12 next month and has been bullied by her classmates cause her family does not have much money infact their electric is going to be cut off on the 7th. I have informed them of assistants they may be able to get for that. but the girl on top not having great cloths is over weight and is OCD. So I only have boys and would like to know other than clothing what i could get this young lady that she would like. Father didn't give much insight. I was thinking maybe clothing and gift card, but being i'm mailing it I really don't trust the parents not to take the gift card. as bad as it sounds I've known people who have done that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• get her a gift card to justice that is a girls clothing store good luck
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I would say a gift card for a kids only clothing store, and address it to her when mailing it...maybe that way she will be the one opening it? Stay away from cash tho' who knows who would get that ..good luck.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If she's 12 and overweight, a gift card to Justice is not going to work, their clothing is small. Some things you could get for her:

American Girl non-fiction books like "the Care and Keeping of You"
    Girly lotions/soaps/lip gloss/nail polish/hair ties/head bands
    socks/mittens/easy fit pajamas/hats/jewelry
    blanket/snuggie/slippers
    journal/drawing paper/pens/stickers

Hope this helps!
    irishcoffee

Answer by irishcoffee at 10:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Thanks guess i've just forgotten what it is like to be a teenager.. I was thinking maybe a bunch of girly stuff like lotions, lip gloss and stuff and i'm going to look now and see if there is a fashion bug near her. I think i could get a gift card with them and i know they do Junior plus sizes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• girls always love sparkley things. go to marshalls ot tjmaxx and find something unique there. uou cany go wrong.they always have gifs displayed that yoy would never think of. maybe a pocketbook with sparkley diamonds, perfume ect...good luck!

www.mypartycelebration.com
    josie726

Answer by josie726 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011