So nervous

I need to sign my daughter up for school ,It is a private school I know nothing like when to register,do I call them to make an appointment ? Or do I just go there ? When's the best time to do this for the aug-2011 school year ?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• call the school they will give you exact info

Answer by ChanQ at 10:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Call the school now and express your interest. They can send you information or you can make an appointment to visit the school. If you wait, there may not be any openings left.

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I know when we registered DS for public school the registration was in MARCH so I'd call someone tomorrow for the private one to see when exactly registration is.

• Thanks so much ....I will call them, asap ! I really hope they have spots left !

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• why r u nervous?? all u have to do is go to the school district office and have her registered. not hard, and very simple.....

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• just call them and see when sign ups are and what paper work you need to bring, ask them if your daughter needs to be there, does she need a physical?

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I called them and they are gonna mail all the paper work to my house, I was nervous because this is the only school I want my child going to, the schools are horrible in our town and this school is very close to where my husband works ....I also dont drive so this is pretty much our only option! Also this school starts in pre-3 and ends in 12 grade so no switching schools!

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i would go there and talk with them get a tour of the school discuss there rules and things get familiar with whats going on there etc :)

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2011