SISTER IN LAW NUTS

Ok my sister in law and my brother and i have started talking again after 3years.Well recently my sister in law and i got into a huge argument so she don't want me coming around her kids or there family anymore.I told her i couldn't also but i will love the kids anyways they are my life.She is a evil person.She told my sister in law other one that i did this or said that about her trying to get me and her mad at eachother.my other sister in law and brother don't talk to the evil sister in law and evil brother of mine so i don't blame them but she is nuts.She kept writing me nasty messages on facebook and i asked her to leave me alone and she kept it up so i got nasty with her saying how they treat the kids etc.which they are horrible to them they both make them jump in place for 10 min and then make them watch videos on youtube on monsters and say if your bad then this monster will come get you etc they are very evil and alissa there oldest kid told me that they always argue them kids are scared of my brother anyways i finally wrote her and said lets both be grown ups and quit talking about eachother and live our own life and she agreed now im happy but i miss those kids i cant go back around them because they are nothing but drama has anyone ever been through this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Hunny contact human services. Sounds like a reportable offense to me. Take her off of your facebook account and block her. She shouldn't have access to your information. Its the kids that need the help here.
    Anonymous