BABY LOST adult content

My hubby and i lost our beautiful son baby on october the thirty first of two thousand and nine....i was twenty six weeks when i went into labor.We miss him so much and love him so much.....now we have been trying to get pregnant again and no luck what can we do don't have insurance or anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It is still very, very soon. The more you stress about it the harder it becomes. I know it is so hard but try and relax and go with the midset of "it will happen when it happens" Good Luck.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Not sure why this was posted in "Just for fun" but ...just relax and figure out when you're most fertile and try for it then.
    Anonymous

• hugging I'm so sorry for you loss, I had my first mc at 8 weeks over the summer. Me and my husband have been ttc again since Sept and so far nothing but we are both trying to keep postive and try not to fousce on the bad.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• fingers crossedthat when the time is right you will have that precious baby you so desperately are wanting.

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• First off I am very very sorry for your loss.... Secondly I think that if you just keep trying and try to relax about it when the time is right and your body is ready you will be blessed with pregnancy !!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 11:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm sorry for ur loss as well. Don't despair though, I totally agree with the others, even though it's hard not to think about it, try not to, the more u obsess about getting pregnant, the more your body will stress, and the harder it is to get preggers. And when u do get pregnant, don't think about ur past tragedy, every pregnancy is different even within the same woman! Good luck!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We just m/c our second baby this past weekend and were told the same thing that Panzonsmom says, 'every pregnancy is different and try not to focus on past tragedy's'. I understand your pain and your anxiety but as I recover I am very optimistic to TTC again. I hope that with time your dream of having a healthy pregnancy and baby will come true!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 12:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Have you tried reading the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and charting? If so what are your charts showing?

If not CHART. You will be able to know when and if you are ovulating. If you are not there are some natural things you can do to get things going.

Message me if you have any questions.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011