**UPDATE** If we all could chant: "Jen, Jen, Jen"! together - wouldn't that be awesome?

Thank you all again who are praying and sending good thoughts about Jen and for keeping this notice at #1!! I got an update from her website - things are still the same: breathing on her own (praise God!) so we want to keep praying and hoping for her to wake up and be restored to health!

This is so vitally important as no one will know what if any damage the fungus did to her brain until she wakes up....SO EVERYONE!!! PRAY/SEND GOOD WISHES FOR HER TO WAKE UP!!!

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER!!!

You guys rock! :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• You called? My name is Jenn :)

I'm glad you're friend is doing better.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• lol cute! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Anon is there a site about this , Id like to post it on facebook if I can I have a huge intercessory team at my church and I know I can get more going around the world as well!

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Shaneagle: Jen's CaringBridge page is at the highlighted link. Thank you for your willingness to get involved!!

Anyone else who would like to get Jen on their prayer chains, FB pages, etc....PLEASE! Go to her CaringBridge page, register your email and let the author, Jen's bff know by posting in the Guestbook about it. This will GREATLY bless Jen's family and friends! As of right now, there has been over 7,000 hits to her webpage!! That is incredible!! Let's get her to 10,000 or 20,000!!!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011