Breast Biopsy (confused) adult content

I went in last month and had a mass removed from under my breast that was very firm and about the size of a lighter. The doctor is telling me that I have Arthritis of the breast which I can find no infromtion about and not to worry about it. But three weeks after the surgry I have a new mass that gose from one side to the other right below my nipple and is about 4" wide, she keeps telling me that it is nothing but im not to sure... has anyone ever had this happen or heard of breast arthritis and who would be the best kind of doctor to go see now to have someone else look and see what this could be.... I have it on both breast, under the arm pit by the breast and on my left arm above my elbo.

MisticDawn6

Asked by MisticDawn6 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• I'm giving you a bump...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have never heard of that. All my doctors r men. I have found that women doctors don't know what they r talking about. Men care more and they take the time to answer your questions instead of pulling something out of the air. Go to a male doctor. Nothing to be scared about. I have had too many bad experiences with lady doctors. Let me know how it goes.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You definitely need another doctor. I would want a second opinion on the biopsy and another doctor to test your new lumps. They may very well be nothing, but you need to find out.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I will try another doctor that was my first thought also because I have not been much for lady doctors my self because they just seem to have less concern about everything going on. I will keep waiting on other replys and will let you know what I find out.
    MisticDawn6

Comment by MisticDawn6 (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2011