My friend just called and blew off what I said and started on with her BS....

She thinks beause I have a DH who works and I stay home , she is more important. You know because we must be rich to afford for me to stay home?!

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 10:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell her to mind her own business,and wish her luck in her work.Friends do not treat you like this,sounds jealous....
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Does she do that all the time? Or does she do that when she really nees to get her bs out in the open? Sometimes with my friends I let them go on about their stuff after they ignored my problems cause maybe they have no one to tell their bs too that would listen. THat way when I really need to talk to a friend I can go "Hey, I listen to you now it's your turn to listen to me."
    bewitchedmom

Answer by bewitchedmom at 10:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• and why do you call her a friend??
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• That's totally weird.... people who work full time usually have the money.. Why would she think such a thing?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Y do u call her a friend? She sounds jealous of u. She also knows that she can and will dismiss whatever u want to say because hers is more important and it is all about her.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yeah. I used to have a friend like tthat until she was always blowing off what I said allow the time I just stooped answering her calls she was always trying to put drama in my life but I'd tell her you'd better listen to what I have to say or all you're going to get is voicemail.
    amanda81919

Answer by amanda81919 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Anyone that treats me like that wouldnt be my friend anymore
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• People like her r only about herself. U don't need the drama. She will never see that she is wrong.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• although working and being a mom is hard i give my respects to mothers who stay at home. on my days off i realize how hard it is to stay home with the kids, do the cooking, and the cleaning, and make sure your family is happy. we get to leave the madness to go to work. she is not a friend she is just another one of those people who thinks everyones life is better than theirs. you keep doing what you are doing and dont let other make you seem unimportant
    JOHNNYSMOMMY23

Answer by JOHNNYSMOMMY23 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have no idea why. Because I am hoping she sees how wrong she is?
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011