has my baby "dropped"?

Ok so my pelvis hurts like no other...getting out of bed?? A chore because putting pressure on my legs or lifting my legs gives me horrid pelvic pain. Its so bad I can barely lift my legs to walk with out tons of pressure down there. Also I keep feeling like I am going to poop my pants. Sometimes I go but most of the time by the time I get to the bathroom the feeling is gone. Is he dropped or what is going on?? Oh im 35 weeks and 5 days. Thanks.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 10:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say yes! U should call your doctor and tell him/her what is going on with u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I agree with dancer! That can be premature labor too.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'm 39 weeks and 2 days and I'm feeling the same way...everyone is telling me I'm still carrying real high, but i kno my baby is down in my pelvis, my doctor told me so.. I'm just real tall n thin so she still looks high to me.
    jperry411

Answer by jperry411 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I felt that was from 32 weeks on with both my girls. Does your belly look lower? They say its not normal, but of course I am so tiny (5 ft) that they told me I could have more pain a pressure since there wasn't a lot of room for them to grow in there. Just to be on the safe side give your doc a call just to make sure that you aren't going to go into labor anytime soon. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011