Anyone know about numbers??

I have had 2 dreams in the last 2 days that had the number 4 in them. One dream actually had 444 as a tattoo on the foot of a child. I have been seeing 4's everywhere for the last 24hrs and its starting to freak me out. I even applied to a psychic group and the owner's screen name was ***444!!! Im tripping! Can anyone help me figure this out??

AingealsBabies

Asked by AingealsBabies at 10:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Various cultures/schools of thought/beliefs give the number 4 varying meanings. For example in Christianity the number 4 is often associated with God's creation. 4 quadrants of earth, 4 times of day, 4 seasons, 4 Gospels, etc. However in others such as Chinese numerology the number 4 is associated with death. So depending on the source, the number 4 can have a variety of significant meanings.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't have any of my dream books handy so I looked it up ... these are from a few different websites: 

*This number indicates limitation. For example, catching the number 4 bus would indicate the dreamer is limiting their life journey through their actions / thoughts. A box or square also indicate limitation.

*Four can be a number of completion or a number of putting things in order. Four can also be a number of feeling boxed in or limited as a square has four sides. An interesting attribute of 4 is the triple four - 444 - which some people associate with angelic beings.

*The number  four means creation, world, testing, all inclusive body of Christ, that which continues into eternity, Kingdom

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes I have seen 4:44 on my clock this yr ... in 2010 it was 11:11 or 1:11 which means change, transition and shift.
    4 means this ...reign : rule ( over this world); kingdom, creation, world , creative works
    44 means judgment of the world
    I am looking at this from a Christian perspective by the way
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• IDK, but I have issues with the number 11. Literally everytime I look at the clock,unless I make myself..it is 1:11, 11:11..or 11 after the hour!! Here's a bump for ya
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I dont know, but after I read your post I saw you had 4 replies so I am posting so you dont freak out on this!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2011