How much luckier can i get?

First my 18 month old has no other symptoms but explosive diarrhea. Now to top things off my daughter just threw up all over my front room and lounge pillow.... Yay me.... two sick kids on my hands..... :( Times like this I wish their daddy was here (deployed) so he can help me when both are sick since I have no one else to help.
Now my front room smells like throw up even after I cleaned and freebreezed it. Looks like I need to go rent a carpet cleaner.
I wish my babies will stop getting sick. Both seem to be getting sick a lot since we moved to Utah 5 months ago. When we lived in Washington the rarely got sick. Sorry just in a rant. I hate seeing my babies sick all the time and doctors just keep saying it's normal.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Sorry you're going through this. I totally sympathize with you. Last week I was bringing DS,11, to the DR anad a few blocks from the office DS,2, says,"MOMMY!" and throws up ALL over the van. DS,11, starts,"Mom I'm going to be sick" Me,"Just don't look at him" DS,2, now has vomit on him, his seat, the back of the passenger seat, the floor, the window,.....it looked like a version of the Exorcist.LOL!!!
    Managed to get DS,11, up to DR office, strip and wipe up DS,2,and get him to DR in a diaper and his coat. My mom came and took them home and I got to go and scrub the van. Oh, the joys of motherhood. Hope you little ones feel better soon!!!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Come on back to Washington! Seriously I hope everyone feels better soon.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I want to go back to Washington SO BAD but we are now stuck here forever since hubby is leaving the Navy
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2011