Would you be mad if who was watching your kid put a....

Pull up on your kid for bed time? He is potty trained, but sometimes Pees the bed. They said not to give him drinks for the night. Well my son always has milk at night. The boy wanted some too! So i out a pull up on him just in case. Well when I did, he said his mom was going to kick his butt for wearing it. Should I take it off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• how old a child?
    Anonymous

• NO! If he pees the bed why should you be the one to clean it up? Just take it off in the morning and don't tel her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Just don't give him anything to drink before bed and make sure he goes potty before he gets into bed.
    jperry411

Answer by jperry411 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• He is 3.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I would just put his big boys on him and make sure he goes potty before bed. I personally wouldn't be mad, but it sounds like his parents say that to him so, I wouldn't keep it on him just in case. Tell his mom when she gets home.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I gave him milk before bed. That wasn't the question though jperry. It was, if you would be mad if someone put a pull up on your kid without you knowing when they are potty trained?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• And he talks like that??!! "my mom is going to kick his butt" Poor kid has bigger issues than peeing a bed.

Yes.... at 3 I dont think you are wrong to put him in a pull up. You must know her very well to be watching a child that young over night... if she fusses to dang bad.

Anonymous

• I had this same problem... I babysat a 2 year old and they said I had to take him to the bathroom every 15 minutes so he wouldnt have an accident....... but when haveing 4 kids ( a 4 year old, two 2 year olds and a 1 year old) ... that really isnt possible....also for the fact that they would NOT send any extra clothes or underwear...I still took him to the potty when he told me he had to go ( I think they are actually potty trained when they say that have to go) ... but I put a pull up on him because I wasnt going to take the chance of him peeing or pooping on things...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• She says she is going to kick his butt all the time in a joking manner. It isn't serious.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• sounds horrid coming from a 3 yr old.

I dont think you are wrong. And if she gets fussy about it then GOOD you wont have to watch her kid over night and expose your child to that kind of talk out of a baby.
    Anonymous