I hate my body adult content

I recently went to the doctors office and found out that I have gained 25lbs in the last 6 months
Hubby says I still look sexy but i think hes only aying it to spare my feelings.

I have gained a crappy 105 since my first baby( its been 7 years) and I feel disgusted about my self

How can I loose the weight somewhat fast without the extra skin hang???

I am 5ft 2

I am tired of being Frieda Fatty Mcfattass.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• I am 5'5 and weigh 240lbs. I was 180lbs before my frist child and i have 2 kids...Im just wishing i could go back to 180 and ill be happy
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Aw mama don't call yourself that. The best thing you can do is eat as healthy as you can. Stay away from junk, carbs, and fatty foods as well as sugar. Try going for a 30 minute walk every day or maybe join a gym. You can lose the weight, I believe in you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• For the record I now weigh 230
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• theres really no healthy way to lose the weight fast. the best thing you can do it go on a healthy diet and exercise
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I know the feeling. I'm the HEAVIEST I've ever been...5'11" 280lbs. I feel soooo grossssss!!!!!! My joints pop, it's a struggle to get up and down the stairs.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i just had my second 5 weeks ago and im totally grossed out. my hubby likes fuller women, but i don't. lol. im waiting till summer and then doing outdoor stuff. walking, running, horseback riding. anything physical. and gonna eat nothing but health foods. lol. good luck mama!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Diet and exercise. Sorry, it's the only way.
    tommy_mommy

Answer by tommy_mommy at 10:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I also plan on working out and dieting Any reccomendationson getting rid of the extra skin (cringe) issue
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Just make up your mind...honestly you can't do it, until you truly are ready to lose weight. Then its all about diet and exercise. When you start your diet. Take a before photo. you will be amazed once you start losing! There are several free support groups on the net.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am right there with you. You are not alone!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011