time tables and conception. edited adult content

Heres the scoop, I was dating a guy and we had sex a week before we ;broke up then I acted rather foolishly and slept with another guy like 3 weeks afterwards.Thing is I became pregnant Is there a time table in which I could tell who the father of this baby is. I don't want to involve the 2 guys

Heres the tough part I have very irregular periods and havent had one in almost 4 years.(sorry i didn't mention that earlier)

I was told you can fig an estimated dd by adding 3 months and going back 2 weeks to your due date to pin point the time of conception

is this true

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• JUST TO A DAMN DNA TEST! ITS NOT ABOUT YOU ITS ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER! SHE DESERVES HER REAL FATHER YOU CANT GO OFF OF A GUESS OR WHO YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE. THE REAL FATHER DESERVES TO KNOW HE IS A FATHER.
    Yes it's going to look bad on you with both men being tested but so what its about your child.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i hadn't realize the baby was due until i came back. crazy just get the test done. do with the first guy since she looks most like him. so if it is him noone has to know what happened but if it isn't then this is the price you pay for what not using protection. that was smart!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• when was ur last period and what was the last date u slept with the first guy?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• There is no telling you the father is going to be. You'll have to wait till the baby is born to do a DNA test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Do you know the date of your last period and the dates that you slept with both guys?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Do you know about when you could have ovulated? When was your last period and how long is your normal cycle. Average is 28 days and you ovulate about 2 weeks from the day of your last menustural cycle.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• feb dd was dec 5 got with 2nd dude in march
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I agree dates are needed. but that is pretty close, but obviously if you had a period in between(then i don't think you'd be trying to figure out which one)
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• periods are screwy I was told that she wasw over due (is that possible) and She resembles the first mostly
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• ?????? SO YOU ALREADY HAD THE KID?......what was the last time in feb and when was the first time in march?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2011