What's change? adult content

My husband use to eat me down there a lot before we were married and now he doesn't do it anymore. I had a miscarriage last month and he wanted to have sex so bad and we couldn't because i was really heal yet so i did what i had to do to please my man i gave him a goooood blow job it blew him away. now m wondering what the heck happen cause when we having sex he just go for it no foreplay it's just boring now, what do you guys think?( being clean is not an issue)

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk about it with him, tell him what turns you on spice it up role play, be spontaneous, & sometime men like you to guide them and show them what please's you they have no problem letting you know what to do. Good luck
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Some men just do not understand that foreplay is so important for us. Try talking to him and let him know how you feel
    Mrs.Kika

Answer by Mrs.Kika at 2:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You really should talk to him about it. Sometimes people just get stuck in a rut, aren't feeling good about themselves, whatever - talking these things through usually fixes it!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'd say you talk to him to see what is going on with him.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Ok, the TMI button should have soooooooo been deployed here!
    Anonymous

• You should talk to him.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011