• In the Spotlight:

I'm so angry....my ex is a such a a**hole!!!

So it's been 6 months that we broke up. We were together for 12 yrs we have 9 yr old daughter together. So he left the house in Sept. he got a text from a girl and I realized he had been cheating on me. Before this discovery we had decided that I would go part time and finish school with in this year. But since I kicked him out that was all pushed aside but the problem was my income was not enough to cover the bills. He said he would help me until I got on my feet. I immediately started looking for another job and didnt have much luck. I know am working a 2nd job that is per event it doesn't provide a steady income but its all i have. We made some financial agreements and decided that we would cut all financial ties. But he would cover the rent till December sooo, its the new year and he still didn't pay December. I have some money saved but I was trying to prepare for Jan bills now I have to pay the backed rent and realized that rent went into a months arrears. I know I have to do this alone but what a jerk. He still has all his belongings here and when we talk he gets very disrespectful. It hurts that we cant even be civil. I never thought in a million years i would be in this situation. I am so hurt an angry but I have to suck it up and just do what I have to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Pawn what you can of his stuff and give him the tickets. You get your cash and his stuff out of your house. He gets his stuff if he wants to pay off the pawn
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 11:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• They dont care about anyone but themselves! its always like that. dont worry you can do it.. it may be hard but you can. He thinks hes hurtin you. but dont let him.
    MamaHeather06

Answer by MamaHeather06 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sell his junk so u can get the rent money!! No more Miss nice!! Be a bitch!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I feel like I have no choice but to sell all his stuff. I need fast cash and I need it now "dancer" you're right no more being nice, it doesn't pay it's time to be a bitch. God knows i tried, I was no saint in our relationship but i never betrayed him. I believe in Karma he will get his one day.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I believe in Karma too. But if you sell his stuff without him knowing, he could sue you. Just casually ask him what to do with his stuff, don't mention anything about the possibility of pawning it, he will more than likely pitch a fit. I hope things work out for you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i was going to say sell his stuff too but I forget that he could sue you. You don't want any necessary problems. Tell him to come get his stuff and give him a time limit to get it.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Unfortunately, unless there is something legal you two did regarding him paying the bills (like temporary orders) then he is not required to pay rent. If you're both on the lease, maybe there is something legal you could do, IDK. I wouldn't sell his stuff, you're likely to create more problems for yourself. Despite having good intentions and wanting things to be civil, it seems that things often go wrong during a split. Lesson learned not to trust him...
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011