Smoking?

I smoke and have 2 toddlers. I smoke under the stove vent or outside through the day. When i put my kids to bed i start smoking in the livingroom. Is that bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• Yes!!! U need to quit! The second hand smoke stays in the house!! Don't be surprised if your kids get respiratory issues. Smoking is bad to begin with!!! It kills too!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yeah, it's definitely not good. The second hand smoke can cause cancer so I'd go outside.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• YES! Everything dancer said I was going to say
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't get why people like u open up these questions,R u trying to start a fight!!!! U don't ask something like that and put it under just for fun!! It needs to go under health!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I dont want my home smelling like smoke so I smoke outside only. But thats just a personal decision.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Also there is an issue of third hand smoke. the smell that stays on your clothes and in your hair that will cause problems. Yes third hand smoke is real!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• well my parents smoked in the house when i was growing up, hasnt done no harm to me yet.....and ya'lls just a bunch of proper women thats probably a health nut, and thinks their better then everyone else.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Well why don't you just smoke around them? Isn't that what you are already doing?? Don't sugar coat it with stove vents and if they are asleep in the home. You should always go outside.
    Anonymous

• It is your choice. I quit 6 yrs ago and DH quit almost 3 wks ago. You have to want to quit for it to work not b/c someone tells/asks you to.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Well why do you ask if you don't really want to know?
    Anonymous