Nursing School

I applied to nursing school, to get my RN. I have a childen and I am trying to figure out their childcare. Tell me if you know how long you were at school for Nursing I... Like Monday-Friday, and what were the hours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in

• Every school is different. You can look at the schedules for the schools you're applying to to get an idea. Also, I know many schools have a daycare/preschool on the premises. Might be worth looking into!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• That is something you will have to check out at your school. I have seen some programs that went Monday-Friday from 8 am - 3 pm and another program that went from Monday-Thursday from 8 am- 5 pm.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It's different for every program, & a lot of times it's different for students within the program... at mine, with most classes, you have several time slots you can choose from, whatever works best for your schedule. I'd say call & talk to someone in the nursing department, they should be able to tell you more. Hugs doll!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011