school and being pregnant

ok so i registered at the community college near by and im just wondering how school is and being far along as i am? i cant work bc i cant stand on my feet all day! so i want to do something to keep me busy

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along r u?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i go & im pregnant! Im only 16 weeks & 3 days and I finsh in a week so its really not that bad. I dont know how far along you are but I dont see why you couldnt do it :) good luck
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• im 20 weeks exactly! and im glad its at night!
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I gave birth during the middle of one of my semesters. But it looks like you will be finished with the Spring semester before you give birth, so it won't be that bad. I biggest thing with going to school and being pregnant was my memory. I use to have an awesome memory but since I became pregnant, I have had to really work at remembering things.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm 18weeks pregnant and I go to school too, its not that bad for me. U just have to learn not to take too many classes and overload yourself. Since you're through with the first trimester u should have more energy and I think its a good use of your time. Good luck!
    Nicolenew

Answer by Nicolenew at 12:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You'll be fine! Make sure to walk around on any breaks, take water and snacks, and put your feet up when possible. You can do it! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I went to school while pregnant, & it wasn't bad. I sat down before semester started & made myself a schedule- made sure I gave myself plenty of time to rest & relax. You may need to study a little harder, because the hormones can mess with your memory. Also, I'd recommend giving your professors a heads-up soon after class starts. Let them know when you are due, & that you will be making every effort to be in class. Most will be more than happy to work with you. Hugs doll, enjoy your classes!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You can do it!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Oh yeah you should have plenty of time to get through this semester, I wouldnt sign up for another one after this though.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011