Do you remember?

If you are married, do you still think about the times you and your husband had before you got married and had kids. Like do some songs you listen to take you back to a certain time and place before your marriage and kids life?

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• not often... married over 20 years
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 12:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Definitely, but it isn't like I am looking back and thinking about how I would like to go back to that. I love our life and how full it is now that we have our dd. I do miss how we used to be able to have a conversation without interruption, though :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Honestly, it's all a darn blur. Been 13 years but it happens occasionally.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, brings me back to when we first got together and gives me warm fuzzies to think of how twitterpaited I was :)
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes I do think about dh and I before kids. The spontaneity and my slim little body and dh's head of hair LoL. Kids and time change things yes, but the times we have no are better and and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i would trade the marriage and kids life for anything either. I just loved remembering those times in my head, cause like the 1 post said it makes me get the warm fuzzies and i loooove it!
    CandyMama231

Comment by CandyMama231 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes. We had a disposable income and traveled a lot. DH was laid off the day we got back from our honeymoon, and we still aren't back on track.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We have never had that experience. When we met, he had one from an ex-girlfriend, and I had 3 from a previous marriage. We have always had kids. We have since added 2 of our own for a total of 6...good grief!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• YES!!!! Smells, music, places...I love it!! I love those moments because it allows us to recreate the time and space when it was just us, but still enjoy the life we have now with our daughter!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Not really, we've been through so many changes and I've enjoyed every step in our relationship. We'll laugh or reminisce about "old times," but I don't ever think about going back.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2011