I have a video camera....

Do you do video commentary just for yourself?
I get really bored so I will do my make up, hair and do video commentary for myself to see later on...
I guess it is my own version of a journal!

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 12:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I've only done that a handful of time. I do a bit of a voice over when I have my kids doing things in front of the camera to explain to the family I send it to, but for me...I've only done myself in front of the camera when someone told me I was singing WAYYYYYYYYYY off key...so I recorded myself via webcam to see how bad I really was.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Are you drinking Margaritas again? LOL, Just kidding. No, I don't do this because I hate how my voice sounds and I don't like being captured on film or a video camera to begin with.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:09 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Good idea but I will not get in front of a camera on purpose!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• That is fun! I don't, but my son does (not the make up part =D). I have a flip cam and I just let him run with it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I do it because I am bored. But I have fun watching what I look like at the time. My DH does not know. Know one except for people on here know.
    My DH gave me the camera for a gift. And well I guess I have not very much to do with it.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2011