I pissed myself! Again!

Since having DD trying to make it to the bathroom with out wet panties is near impossible. I wear pads(not pantyliners) sometimes when im out just so I dont make a mess of myself. I tried kegels and no change. It really is embarrassing. Talked to my doc about it and all he said is, "It will get better. It's only been a year. Body still changing hun." <~~~~Bull Malarkey!!

Anyone else having a potty problem?
What do I do?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 12:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• I'm not having that kind of problem, but my mom did and she had to have a bladder lift surgery. That was after 4 kids though.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Um, Cherrie, your vagina, where the tampon goes, is an entirely different hole than where you urine comes from. All you're doing by shoving a tampon in your vagina is risking infection. It does not help you keep from pissing yourself, because it's in a different spot! There's no way you could get a tampon in your urethra!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think you need to see an new doctor. A year? Thats not normal I think surgery is probley needed :(
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 12:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yeah DD was baby #4
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i still have to cross my legs when ever i do a big sneeze and if i try and hold it too long sure enough i will leak i cant even excirise w/ out wearing a tampon. (better than a pad allows u move more and hold everything in) i have had 2 kids 5& 3 now. Now i do try and do kegels but im sure not enough u really have to do them 20 times a day for about 10 mins for a month to really strenthen ur muscels down there
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• @cherrie
    20 times a day for 10 minutes for a month.....Sweet marmalade I have no idea how that is going to happen lol
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I don't think I have ever wet myself except for a really big unexpected sneeze.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You need to find another GYN.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2011