OBESESSED

My 2 year old is completely OBSESSED with my hair he has to be holding it in order to fall asleep and since it was so long I went in to get it trimmed When I came home he completely freaked out.
Anyone else have a little boy like that?

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Has your son ever seen your with your hair shorter? It really could be the change, give him time to adjust. I think it's kind of sweet though.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My step sister's son was the same way. Just his thing. It was comforting for him to play with her hair.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• that is funny u say that i dont have a lil boy myself but i have a couple freinds whos sons are the same way .. My friend son refused to go to sleep till he was almost 5 years old unless he was holding his mamas hair, I told her she should of just cut a lock off and let him have it like a blankie..
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Omg.. My son is the sammmmmmme way. Ever since we cut his hair he has been like obsessed with mine, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Aww I think that is sooo cute I could see how that would be irritating though lol I have no advice for this one but I will give you a bump ;)
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 11:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It's gotten so bad no9w that he has learned how to undo my hair clips
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2011