Now really ..how are WE wrong here....

We have a big close family on my moms side... I see my grandma, my aunts, and my mom pretty much everyday, I feel that we are all very decent, nice people.... Well my grandma has a brother who is SCUM !!!

I mean no one really ever liked him because everyone knew he did drugs, he has 4 kids and they all turned out pretty worthless ( all druggies, none of them raised their own kids... the only one who I guess would be considered the best is a social worker but yet does drugs her self) .. She is who this post is about... my grandmas family never had much to do with them after my mom and aunts grew up - they all had families and jobs while his kids did drugs and were in and out of jail.... but then for about 2 years the social worker one came around to get togethers and such and it was nice having her around because we assumed she turned around and was decent...

NOW... for the last year she has been tormenting our whole family... calling us horrible things, making it out like we are some horrible people .

The reason why is because we ( my mom grandma and I ) turned her father into the police...

He RAPED an 11 year old girl...on VIDEO !!!! he recorded her saying that she consented so he made the argument that, that meant it was OK..... he was arressed and his daughter fought to get him out - he WAS realeased on bail and went into hiding..........one day ( 2 weeks later) my mom grandma and I were shopping when we passed a house and seen him standing outside beside his truck talking to someone... of course we called the police and told them exactly where he was .......

His daughter found out that we had turned them on and has made it her mission to destroy our lives ( her words) .....

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ???? SHE IS MAD THAT WE CALLED THE POLICE ON A CHILD RAPIST!!!... I guess she assumed that because we are related it wouldnt have mattered?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Okay, this is just sick. You guys did the right thing, she is a beast!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree by turning him in you guys probably prevented him from hurting another child. Good job!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Ummm. Wow. No I don't think that it was wrong to call the police on. Him.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 12:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Blood is thick.. but not THAT thick!! What a sicko. You did the right thing in this situation and I would have done the same. Maybe you should ask his daughter how she would feel if he had done something like this to one of HER kids (if she even has any)... and she's a social worker at that??!!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• hell what she says you guys had every right to call the cops... family or not that is just wrong to the core.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• not only does she have kids but she has a granddaughter the same age they were in the same class last year !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• WHOA. You had every right to call. She obviously has her own problems..forget what she says!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Wow. 11 years old. Terrible.
    KrazyChick

Answer by KrazyChick at 1:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• EWWWW thats really bad, and you did the right thing by calling the cops. And they wonder why I don't trust social workers much anymore.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You did the right thing. I'm sorry that she's being so evil about it, but there is nothing you can do about that. Avoid her.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2011