with all the really great sales, don't you feel like spending a wad on yourself instead of others this Christmas?

gosh, i know that sounds terrible, but the majority of folks are not spending anyway this year. chances are you won't be getting anything great, don't you feel like spending some money on yourself with the deals just because?
( circuit city is practically giving their stuff away during the bankruptcy!)

JumpingHoops

Asked by JumpingHoops at 10:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• hah, I did that a lot when I was working. While I was out shopping for others I would buy myself some clothes and or nice make up. I haven't been out shopping in like 2 wks so I haven't seen any good sales.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Hell yeah! But I won't. ;)
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 11:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I just buy it, tell hubby it was a GREAT deal and that he can give it to me for X-mas! He hates to shop and always ends up getting the wrong things anyway lol!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008