money quick

I need a way to make money from home. Still keep the job I have and be able to go to school. I have 4 Kids. It has to be quick way to make money. Lots of bills that i haden't planned on when I cut my hours to 48 a pay period.

babygirl9669

Asked by babygirl9669 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• The fastest thing you can do is get another job.

Everything else (all the MLM sales pitches about how you can get rich sitting on a beach in Jamaica, for instance) are sales pitches by sales people who are trying to make THEIR sales figures go up.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Can you sell anything on eBay or Craigslist? That's about the fastest way to make quick money.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I had to sell some of my stuff on facebook to friends and craigsist.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Honestly, good luck. What you're asking for is probably rare. If it wasn't, everyone would be doing it. The only thing you can do is pick up an extra job, maybe cleaning offices or houses, baby-sitting,selling stuff, etc. Why not just re-examine your budget and cut some things out?
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I am actually both an author and a network marketer. I have to say that i resent that comment about using people to make my sales go up..that may be true for some but should not be a general misconception for this industry. if you are passionate about a company that has a great compensation plan, def. give it a try because I have had tremendous success. Both my husband and I have been retired from corp. America because of our home business for many years now, because we are committed to helping others.
    It sounds as if you are not ready to commit to investing in a home business at this time, so what I recommend is becoming an affiliate of a product. I myself offer moms the opportunity to become an affiliate of my book for free. If you choose to, you can earn $9.45 to anyone you recommend my book to and they make a purchase. If you market to moms here on Cafe Mom, you can offer them a 25% discount and still earn a commission
    Mommiebiz824

Answer by Mommiebiz824 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2011