32 weeks today and having contractions...of some sort...every few mins. HELP!!!

again, only 32 weeks. second baby...wondering if this tightening in my uterus is anything to worry about. they just started so i havent timed them yet but i was wondering...at what point should i be hospital bound?

kaitybuggsmomma

Asked by kaitybuggsmomma at 12:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When the pains r every 5 minutes. Call your doctor and ask about it. They all have answering services that will reach the doctor for u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree with above. Call the doc if they are every few mins apart. They should be able to tell you whether you should go in or not.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• They always told me that if you have more than 4 contractions in an hour you need to get checked out. Have you tried drinking a glass of water and laying on your left side to see if they subside?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• okay well these stopped... and now the poor baby has the hiccups... thankx for all your answers! my guy has court tomorrow, i really didnt feel like goin into labor tonight... lol
    kaitybuggsmomma

Comment by kaitybuggsmomma (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would just call your doctor.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2011