Would u put a child up for adoption if you had a kid,with no help, no family , no one to catch u when u fall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Adoption

• I think you've struggle enought with your first child. lack of money and education and other life changing decision. The economy is fucked up and you will continue to be angry and upset about your life. So if u feel emotional and finically u can't handle it, Do what's best for you and Your unborn. It's best that if you not ready to parent again. Don't force it on yourself. You may life to regret it and u may harm your child. Follow your first mind and your heart. Only you know what's best for you in your situation. Forget what others say. They aren't in your shoes. Take care Mommy
    Anonymous

• That's a decision you would have to make. Women do it all the time on their own and lead very difficult lives, but still raise healthy, happy and loved children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• If I would other wise keep the baby, I would go to every government agency ,every local church and ask for help. these people will do everything they can to help you keep your baby and I'm sure that everyone here would love to help you too. I am pro-choice and I am not religious but, I know that churches are usually the best place to find help in this situation. Please PM me if I can help you at all.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 10:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Possibly.
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think you could decide to dig your heals in and by gosh do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself and your child....or if you really do not think you are ready to be a mom, research adoption....I am one of those women waiting for a child to adopt but I truly believe where there is a will, there is a way and if you are determined to be the best mom you can be....you'll do it. Lots of people make it fine on their own. For others, adoption is the right thing. And, just because you choose adoption, doesn't automatically mean you will never see your child again but in being honest, that is a possibility so just do your research and pray, pray, pray! :-)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:37 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would if I could not provide for the baby and if I felt it would take from the child I already had. If it would take what the one I already had needed.If I couldnt provide for two I would. There are lots of loving families. I would find one for the new baby and you can have open adoption now so you could be sure it was ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I agree with where there is a will there is a way! I am a single mother of three, and I won't sugar coat anything about it ! It does get hard, but what does not break me makes me stronger! I do with out so my kids can have, but all Moms do that! I don't know exactly what your circumstances are, but what ever you do don't make a hasty choice, take your time. Gather your resources and use them! Don't be scared or ashamed to ask your local DHS what avenues are open to you, and programs you qualify for? So my advice is be hard and don't back down! And if you decide to keep the baby, I'll be here at CafeMom for you! Chin up girl!
    Mica30

Answer by Mica30 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That's often the reason people do it. It's so sad that babies are separated from thier mothers when all she needs is support.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 11:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Can you find someone willing to help? Churches can be very supportive, and there are lots of goverment programs to help too. I will help you find them if you message me.
    Seriously think long and hard before you make a lifelong decision. I can honestly say that I don't know which one I would choose.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• No....I think my child would give me focus and would help me create the family I never had...make a change in the world. Not to mention I dont think I could ever give up my child. There is always a way and I think that keeping my child would give me what I needed to dig myself out of the no family, no nothing hole in the sense if would give me new life.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2008