Kicking the crap out of me

The oast couple days she is going nonstop and kicking the mess out of me I know she is just letting me know she is there but damn it hurts how do i get her to calm down a little so I can get some rest

MaccysMommy09

Asked by MaccysMommy09 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I found that my son usually calmed down when I sang or moved. So try singing quietly, or sit in a rocking chair. My coworkers thought I was nuts because I was always rocking back and forth and singing to myself towards the end of my pregnancy... lol...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My daughter would do that when I got in the water and to this day she loves water!!
    My son did that but when I read a story to his sister at night he would calm down and let me rest all night
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would rub my belly and talk to my baby... Just to let him know that I knew he was there.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• luke warm bath with oil that you can rub all over your belly as you talk to her...its the same with a newborn, they need to feel your presence and know that they are loved...you talking to her while shes still inside with some nice music (enya) and a clam quiet environment is really all you should need to help her understand you are there and you support her.
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 2:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2008